Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Proof is in the Pudding.


This came in the mail tonight. The Proof copy of the print edition of my novel. Wow. So... self publishers of the world who have a tenacious spirit and a can do attitude, the proof lays before you. It can be done. I am neither proficient at InDesign, or copywriting, or Photoshop or even writing. I am a relentless bastard however and the book does smell pretty damn good. If I can do it... Well... to thine own self be true, but I say you can.

Of course, thanks to the dozens of people who have helped and supported me. I am going to run a fine toothed comb through the book this week and then off to the presses and back to the PR train! Analogue book release and self promotion campaign, take two.

My goal this year was to break even... My quick math tells me I need to sell about 250 books to pull that off. From where I am sitting that seems like a lot. Can I get a re-tweet?

-Thom


No comments:

Post a Comment